Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review RiverRidge Kids Horizontal Bookcase White, Excellent choice


The week ago. I search for information on the RiverRidge Kids Horizontal Bookcase White, so i have to tell.



RiverRidge Kids Horizontal Bookcase White





RiverRidge Kids - This bookcase has 2 large shelves. Plus you can use the top of the bookcase for additional space. Classic design has inset beadboard look side panels. Use in Kid's room play room family room or bathroom. Available in White or Espresso Brown. RiverRidge Kids 2pc Storage Bins fit perfectly onto the shelves(3 bins per shelf) for more storage possibilities (sold .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

This library is a games room and I could not be happier with it. Not only do they look great strong and made of quality materials. E ' was easy to put together too . by Don Schlegel

I ordered the library for my home office and I am very please with its appearance and ease of installation. I recommend it to anyone who needs a library of two cars. by Sheran Montgomery

This was perfect for my daughter's room. We have been repainted and our set up with his books was simply too small. by Virginia March

It stores a lot of stuff. Also has a decent weight bearing. Do not scratch an easy touch so be careful. a by Jack




0 comments:

Post a Comment