Saturday, November 1, 2014

Kids Sling Bookshelf - Natural, Great for small books not so good for big books in my opinion


The few days before. I'm looking for information on the Kids Sling Bookshelf - Natural, so i would like to describe here.



Kids Sling Bookshelf - Natural





Donapost miss 360 degrees view available here hola360.info/bookshelf. Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

I love this Seller. It 'nice it fits every book I. The cardbooks (which are very small ) displayed well on the top shelf and the larger ones on the other 3 ... by rona

This was difficult to put together correctly and myself I needed a little help. But the end product was cute I love it by Derriane

Cute and quality. It would get 5 stars but too many screws to put together. Overall a good buy .. by ***

And ' better for small books of great books ... Great books sit in it at an angle of 45 degrees. However I like how the books are facing forward from the front side my son is able to ... by joshua pearce




0 comments:

Post a Comment