Saturday, November 1, 2014

KidKraft Dollhouse, Its a nice book shelf I think my granddaughter will enjoy it ... in my opinion


The previous week. I search for information on the KidKraft Dollhouse Bookcase, so i would like to describe here.



KidKraft Dollhouse Bookcase





With our Dollhouse Bookcase girls will have fun keeping their rooms tidy and organized. This cute furniture piece would make a great gift for any of the young princesses in your life. Features Made of wood Sturdy construction Helps keep bedrooms tidy and organized Specifications 29.37" x 13.25" x 40.5" Material MDF From the Manufacturer With our Dollhouse Bookcase girls will .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

perfect but the holes were a bit ' out so I had to unscrew some parts to make it look even but overall I really enjoyed it by gina gilliard

Its a nice book shelf I think my granddaughter will enjoy it for a long time I did not know that the roof raised so that was nice. In all it was easy to put together. by Linda

The girls loved it. However some pieces were missing when put together. He gave customer service a call and they were friendly and helpful and sent the pieces immediately. by Customer

We bought this for our children's playroom. This feature cute It's not very big but enough for some toys and very decorative by FloridaMom




0 comments:

Post a Comment