Saturday, October 25, 2014

Umbra Conceal Vertical Display Shelf, Clever and well made in my opinion


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the Umbra Conceal Vertical Display Shelf, so i would like to describe here.



Umbra Conceal Vertical Display Shelf





A new addition to the Conceal family of products Conceal Vertical shelf by Umbra offers an innovative way to display and create wall art from your beloved books or records vertically. The metal bracket itself is made of powder coated steel and fits books upto 1-1/2 Inch thick up to a maximum weight of 5 lbs. Mounting hardware is included and remains hidden allowing the book or .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

This is great. It is easy to install on the wall and a big display for a book. I have a book written by one of my relatives displayed on it and makes a great conversation ... by Kitty

This is a great concept that allows you to view your favorite book ( s ) on the wall. Once installed the display surface remains hidden making the book seems to be ... by JMM

I saw the Umbra Hide Wall Book Shelf Small silver before and have always been fascinated by them but this was the first time I saw a vertical version of the platform. by Chicago Book Addict

It ' really a good book holder. I'm so excited about. Thank you for including the hardware I've seen books used on the walls years ago and saved the image. by Heather W.




0 comments:

Post a Comment