Monday, October 27, 2014

RiverRidge Kids 2pc Soft Storage Bins Orange, Four Stars in my opinion


A week ago. I'm looking for information on the RiverRidge Kids 2pc Soft Storage Bins Orange, so i would like to describe here.



RiverRidge Kids 2pc Soft Storage Bins





Sourcing Solutions' 2 Piece Folding Storage Bin set features 2 large-capacity bins that hold toys games art/craft supplies clothes and more. Keep in the kids room family room or any room in the house that could use extra storage fits on a closet shelf bookshelf or desk. Each set includes 2 orange bins with open cut-out handles bins fold flat when not in use. Made of non-woven .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

These bins soft worked great for what I wanted them to. They are more robust than I expected very easy to use and the color is perfect. I am very satisfied . by BJ

I love the boxes I ordered them for my children's center and the kids love them. So safe colorful material quality is A by Wyl Apache

I just received in the mail and I was expecting them bigger but it's ok I can still use them for something else. Fast shipping . by Customer

They are perfect for my daughters room and are large enough to hold all her toys by Heather Falwell




0 comments:

Post a Comment