Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Review Whitmor 6070-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving, Great rack for smaller areas.


The week ago. I'm looking for information on the Whitmor 6070-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving Black, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Whitmor 6070-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier





Expand the shelf space in your kitchen laundry room basement bathroom office or anywhere you need extra storage throughout the house with Whitmorx2019s black Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving Unit. This durable shelf unit is constructed of heavy duty black epoxy steel featuring shelves that each has a 200 lb. capacity. The adjustable leveling feet add stability on any floor surface. .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I bought this shelf for my kitchen to hold small appliances. I have my microwave on top my Crock -pot and Pizzazz pizza oven in the middle and my toaster George ... by David T

Good cart for small closet / pantry. He is also an attractive plant stand . by Susan Little

I bought two racks on the floor of my closet and they are perfect. Very easy to put together and only took a few minutes. by Terry N

Perfect fo college dorm very light but sturdy easy to assemble holds coffee and various foods. by Tomrsvee




0 comments:

Post a Comment