Saturday, October 25, 2014

Review Tess of the Storm Country, An American Masterpiece without doubt


A week ago. I'm looking for information on the Tess of the Storm Country, so i have to tell.



Tess of the Storm Country





America's sweetheart Mary Pickford in a powerful story of survival. In this all-fired melodrama wealthy Elias Graves builds a house on a hill and tries unsuccessfully to evict the squatters who live in the valley below. Tess (Pickford) leads the squatters' struggle for survival and wins the sympathy and love of Graves's son Frederick. This 1922 remake of Pickford's 1914 version .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

" Tess of the Storm Country " is a remake of the 1915 film of the same name starring Mary Pickford. Both were big hits and after seeing this movie I can see why. Published on January 18, 2011 by Cynthia Brideson

1922 remake of "The Girl of the West " is one of the best surprises of the silent cinema. In fact for me it was a surprise for two times in my life. Published on December 13, 2008 by P. Sawyer

I was worried when I started watching this movie. I usually am not a big fan of ' touching stories " with poor girls who prove their worth but I wanted to see ... Published on July 6, 2003 by Samantha Glasser

Tess of the Storm Country can be 78 and the scandals that erupt in its history can be dated but there's no denying the energy and verve of this film full of her ... Published on February 15, 2000 by R. Kozlowski




0 comments:

Post a Comment