Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review Summer Breeze, I couldn't believe how easy this furniture was to put together


The few days ago. I'm looking for information on the Summer Breeze Twin Bookcase Headboard Royal Cherry, so i would like to describe here.



Summer Breeze Twin Bookcase Headboard





Offered in a Chocolate finish this twin bookcase headboard (39") with its distinctive country lines gives you access to several storage spaces for keeping bedside items close at hand. It is a perfect choice for the bedroom of a child an adolescent or even a young adult. Large decorative molding conferring its country style. Features 5 open practical and accessible storage spaces .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Excellent value for money. All the parts were present and in good condition and I assembled it myself in less than an hour (probably could have done faster without the ... by Ellin

Bought this magazine in collaboration with the bed -mates. The head came with one broken piece. Southern shore makes it very easy to order a spare part going on them ... by The Stig

I could not believe how easy this furniture was to put together I am a mom with minimum building skills and I almost want to buy multiple items from this company ( south shore ) just ... by mary lynn hogan

This looks very pretty. And ' extremely functional and does what it is supposed. Like the others it came with a piece that do not fit properly and my husband had to drill a new hole ... by A and S




0 comments:

Post a Comment