Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Review Steffy Wood Products Book Display, Holes not drilled the first time


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the Steffy Wood Products Book Display, so i would like to describe here.



Steffy Wood Products Book Display





Two shelf storage cabinet has 5 storage sections. Dado construction with recessed wood grained back panel.. Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

sturdy shelf. It ' the perfect size for my purposes. A little ' difficult to put together - but a nice display once it is installed. by Becky DeCarlo

I chose to display my class. It ' just as the details of description and very robust. It can sit alone or against a wall by Rozzo17

All the holes are not drilled so I can not mount it. Request a replacement. I will update if I become more satisfied. by Customer




0 comments:

Post a Comment