Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review 2 Shelf Book Carousel, Lazy Susan book shelf


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the 2 Shelf Book Carousel, so i would like to describe here.



2 Shelf Book Carousel





wb0502 Features -Shelves included Yes. -Spacious shelves. -Fun and easy for kids to browse and move. -Perfect accessory for any reading corner. Color -Natural. Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom -32 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side -22 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back -22 Inches.. Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

This was one of the best purchases I made for the nursery. Good quality and works as a convenient table next to the rocker . by Price6

Great book shelf.My daughters room had limited space for a library. This shelf is an impressive solution for the preservation of books and toys . by Cynthia Shoham Follick

I splurged a bit ' with this purchase and I'm glad I did. The construction is sturdy solid wood. It was already assembled all I had to do was remove the three screws as shown in the ... by black_lager

Excellent workmanship takes up little space. Heavy duty spinning mechanism durable library. Fully assembled and ready to go. by Concerned Dad




0 comments:

Post a Comment