Friday, October 24, 2014

Quakehold 4160 Furniture Strap Kit Black, Easy to use in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Quakehold 4160 Furniture Strap Kit Black, so i would like to describe here.



Quakehold 4160 Furniture Strap Kit Black





This is the strongest most versatile strap available and is easy to install. Peel and press one end to the furniture screw the other end into the wall stud through grommet hole. Each kit contains two 18 nylon straps enough for one large item of furnitu From the Manufacturer This is the strongest most versatile strap available and is easy to install. Peel and press one end to .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Live in CA - it's just a smart idea. Use TV entertainment center the book case.anything that might fall during an earthquake larger. by DeathTyger

Bought more series of these. Having a large file large bookcase full load and my china hutch and feel safe since they are installed. by Crystal S.

The work And it was very easy to install. I used them to keep a shelf attached to the wall . by jane brown

I had these to fix my shelves GIANT in the living room wall so my 11 months would not be killed climbing over them. by Nicki




0 comments:

Post a Comment