Friday, October 31, 2014

Princess Bookcase, Princess Bookcase fit for a Princess in my opinion


A few days before. I'm looking for information on the Princess Bookcase, so i would like to describe here.



Princess Bookcase





Being a princess has never been this much fun KidKrafts Princess Toddler Bookcase is perfectly sized for the pint-sized princess. Finished in cheerful pink with gold leaf detail and topped with a gold crown for the royal touch every little girl will truly feel special. From the Manufacturer Our Princess Toddler Bookcase will give your pint-sized princess plenty of room to display .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I absolutely love this library It ' been so easy to put together and looks great in my daughter's room . by Christina M.

My daughter loves this. The shelves are not very tall so you can not put the books up high but I just stack them one on top of ' the other on the bottom row by nwiki

From my point of view ( as Dadddy ) This library was easy to put together and seems sturdy enough. Allow about 1 hour. by Gregory C. Smith

I decided to take this for my daughter since she was in kindergarten starting. It is a good size and fits great color wise in his room pink Lalaloopsy. by Cuppycakes808




0 comments:

Post a Comment