Friday, October 31, 2014

Kids 3 Shelf 45.52quot Bookcase, It is a very good solid piece of furniture in my opinion


A previous week. I'm looking for information on the Kids 3 Shelf 45.52quot Bookcase, so i would like to describe here.



Kids 3 Shelf 45.52quot Bookcase





7883096 Features -Product TypeBookcase -FinishWhite -RevolvingNo -Back PanelClosed back -Drawers IncludedYes -Installation TypeFree standing -OrientationVertical -Country of ManufactureChina -Number of Shelves3. Dimensions -Overall Height - Top to Bottom45.52 -Overall Width - Side to Side37.01 -Overall Depth - Front to Back11.73 -Overall Product Weight46.2. Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I ordered this for my 9 year old son. It ' a good solid piece of furniture and hold a lot' of stuff. My son loves to draw faces on the bins. by April




0 comments:

Post a Comment