Thursday, October 30, 2014

KidKraft Racecar Bookcase, They were very easy to put together in my opinion


A few days earlier. I search for information on the KidKraft Racecar Bookcase, so i have to tell.



KidKraft Racecar Bookcase





KidKraft Racecar BookcaseEvery little boy will love this "vroom" Racecar Bookshelf Brightly painted and accented to match perfectly with our Racecar Toddler Cot.FeaturesFun colorful racecar artworkSmart sturdy construction.Three deep shelves for storing books toys games and moreHelps keep bedrooms tidy and organizedSmart sturdy constructionPackaged with detailed step-by-step .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

My grandson loves this..goes well with raceing d eacute heart in her bedroom by elaine mills

They were very easy to put together. I bought two. One for each of my boys. They love their new libraries. Thanks by Rebel

This library looks just like the picture. beautiful colors. I love it. Purchased for the bed race cars matching. Can not complain . by Leni P.

This was just perfect for my nephew (who is three years old) who loves cars It's not too big but will keep a selection of books and various toys if you want to see ... by Diane




0 comments:

Post a Comment