Thursday, October 30, 2014

KidKraft Avalon Three-Shelf, These are a lovely and easy to assemble set of shelves in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the KidKraft Avalon Three-Shelf Bookcase - Espresso, so i would like to describe here.



KidKraft Avalon Three-Shelf Bookcase -





KidKraft Avalon Three-Shelf Bookcase - EspressoOur Avalon Bookshelf has a classic design that would make a great addition to any room of the house. This is a perfect shelf for displaying books toys picture frames and more.Features Three generous shelvesCurved arch designAvailable in white natural cherry and honeyMade of woodSturdy construction25"L x 11.75"W x 45.75"HRubberwood .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

It is a nice and easy to assemble set of shelves. I bought two for a couple of small identical walls in the master bedroom. by Carol A. Mitchell

I like the library very. Exactly what I expected. Easy to assemble. Perfect for a kids room. Even equipped with a closing device of safety for children to secure it to the wall. by NYmom

This was a perfect buy just the rigt size for the room of my wonderful children design..makes reading fun and exciting angle by Aisha

Beautiful and convenient shelf It took no time for my husband to assemble alone and is very light and easy to move. by Goodsell




0 comments:

Post a Comment