Wednesday, October 29, 2014

KidCo Anti-Tip Furniture, Everybody needs to strap their furniture no matter how ... in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the KidCo Anti-Tip Furniture Strap - White - 2 ct, so i would like to describe here.



KidCo Anti-Tip Furniture Strap - White





Helps prevent tipping by securing furniture to wall.Contains 2 strap assemblies 8 -nbsp1 1/2" Screws 6 - 1" Screws.G.S.C. Certification.nbsp Global Safety Cooperation (GSC) certified products have been tested for simplicity reliability installation and ease of use.Warranty If not completely satisfied with this product return it with proof of purchase and we will replace it free .... Read more or Check Price


Customer Reviews Purchased this product

I got these after my 2 year old daughter almost tipped over dresser (luckily I was there and took it ) are easy to install. A must if you have kids by Jake

Everyone needs to strap their furniture no matter how old your children are. Want to know why Read the story of Katie Lambert and you will never leave your furniture undid ... by D. Sommers

What can I say They keep my shelf to be pulled over for my baby. ) Very safe very safe. Great buy by Jenna N

Easy to install and gave me peace of mind when our granddaughter stayed with us by Andrea Creswell




0 comments:

Post a Comment