Thursday, October 30, 2014

Guidecraft G97012 4-Sided Library Bookshelf, Book rack in my opinion


The yesterday. I search for information on the Guidecraft G97012 4-Sided Library Bookshelf, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Guidecraft G97012 4-Sided Library Bookshelf





Bring the class to you or take big books to class The Big Book 4-Sided Library Bookshelf features storage for big books on all four sides access for all children and heavy dual-wheeled casters for mobility. Its rugged Baltic birch construction has a smooth UV finish making clean-ups a snap. Features Storage on 4 sides dual-wheeled casters and UV finish Made from Baltic birch .... Read more or Check Price


Comments from other users

Great but does not move very easily. To big to put in the middle of the room. It holds a lot of books . by Phyllis Capriotti

We were looking for a nice library for our grandson and I came across this. It was very easy to assemble and is very sturdy. by lcrubino

Nice quality wood. It contains many books of all sizes. Very easy to install Ideal for school or home. I am very happy with this purchase by My Three Sons

I like the book shelf the only thing is make sure you read the detentions. I honestly thought it would be shorter. by Charlene




0 comments:

Post a Comment