Saturday, October 25, 2014

Behind the Bookcase Kindle Edition, Love in my opinion


The couple of days ago. I search for information on the Behind the Bookcase Kindle Edition, so i would like to bring a story to tell.



Behind the Bookcase Kindle Edition





From School Library Journal Gr 4-7-When her grandmother dies Sarah's family spends a week traveling by car from California to get the dusty and smelly house cleaned up and ready for sale. Sarah's mother has no fond memories of her childhood home or her mother and the dark corners and strange noises spook timid Sarah. When she finds an unfinished letter written by the grandmother .... Read more or Check Price


The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I loved it I can imagine in the role of Sarah except I have two sisters who are even worse than Billy. Jeez Louise by RAH

This book was well written and the story was compelling. My only quibble is that the situation has been resolved with Balthazat a bit ' too easily once Sarah has found the solution . by KKS

My 9 year old daughter picked this out at the library for me to read to her. There was a lot of fun and it was a fun story to read aloud to her. by Jeni

This book was good but not great. It has beautiful illustrations throughout the book to keep the kids entertained guess. Beautiful fantasy story of global exploration . by ravelain




0 comments:

Post a Comment